The SSF Board of Directors has called for a By - Election to fill in the vacant positions for the Boad of Directors and Council Members for the 2018/2019 term.
Voting will take place on October 10 & 11 to fill the following positions:
- Board of Directors at Large - 1 position - All Campuses
- Board of Directors Campus Representative - 1 position - Newnham Campus
- Vice President - 1 position - King Campus
- Coordinator - 1 position - Markham Campus
- Coordinator - 1 position - Seneca @ York Campus
Before you decide who to vote for, take some time and read their platforms by clicking on the candidate's picture.
MEET OUR CANDIDATES
BOARD OF DIRECTORS AT LARGE
BOARD OF DIRECTOR CAMPUS REPRESENTATIVE
SENECA @ YORK CAMPUS
|DAY 1||Wednesday, October 10, 2018 (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)|
|DAY 2||Thursday, October 11, 2018 (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)|
Students can only vote on the eVOTING module with access through My.Seneca in the designated polling stations at each campus.
If you have any questions or concerns about the elections, please visit the SSF office at your campus or email us at: [email protected]